I’m not really much of a green tea person..maybe because I am not patient enough to wait for a minute after boiling? This one turns out okay for me most of the time but I’m excited to try good green tea that I’ve only recently read about.

K S

I turn the kettle off long before it boils. Saves time and works for me.

Kasumi no Chajin

I often use just under boiling water for my greens as a bit of a “cheat”, though I do not mind waiting for water to cool either.

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

hm..ive thought of that. haha, was wondering if there was a special reason that the water had to boil. thanks guys!

Kasumi no Chajin

the main “special reason” I can think of is if there is any concern of water purity. Other then that, it should be fine

Comments

K S

I turn the kettle off long before it boils. Saves time and works for me.

Kasumi no Chajin

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

Kasumi no Chajin

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31