it has that yummy toasted flavor of brown rice with a delicate green tea taste…or maybe too delicate?

i cant taste it anymore after taking a bite of chocolate :(

but i still liked it enough to steep a 2nd bag :)
i left my teabag steeping for way too long and it never got bitter, lol. good or bad? hahaha

just when i thought i was getting to like green tea :s

Kasumi no Chajin

the rice in genmai helps in both stretching the sencha, and also reducing/eliminating the bittering. (was originally a way to extend sencha among those who could not afford pure sencha/as much of it)

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

ooooh, interesting sensei! :)

Comments

Kasumi no Chajin

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

ooooh, interesting sensei! :)

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31