had this at my aunt’s house this afternoon and it was ok…

i liked that the flavor imparted by the toasted rice but as with the grocery store genmaicha i have at home, the green tea flavor was faint (i really am a black tea lover).

wasnt able to gauge the temp when i poured so it may have been hotter than it should’ve and maybe i didnt time it well enough. but i kinda liked the overall taste of the one at home better. i will try to steep this better on my next visit :)

Lynxiebrat

I was pleasently surprised by the 1 Genmaicha tea I had…not something I could have alot but not bad for once in a great while. Generally, I suspect you and I have similiar tastes in tea:)

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

It is so cool to find people who like the same things you do _

Comments

Lynxiebrat

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

It is so cool to find people who like the same things you do _

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31