drank Love by Pukka

It has a nice flowery blend. There is also this sweet aftertaste at the back of my throat (same one as in Celestial’s Tension Tamer) that I just cant place…common ingredients are chamomile and licorice but i don’t think it is either of those.

I really like that sweetness at the end…if anybody knows what it is..and the other teas that have that – pls, let me know :)

Thanks for this sample, Kasumi!

Kasumi no Chajin

I do know both teas have licorice in common

Comments

Kasumi no Chajin

I do know both teas have licorice in common

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31