i’m addicted to the scent of this after a steep! couldn’t put the teapot down…and i wouldnt have if i didnt have to pour out the pot of MateVana (steeped them at the same time for comparison)

even now, my nose is in the empty teapot as i type….sigh…
the taste is ok. it has a tinge of sweetness that is just right. but the scent in the teapot is still the best…ahhhh

TeaLover58

I love the smell of this too. As soon as I opened the package I was hooked!

Serenity

I remember this one! It does have an amazing scent, I wish there could be a perfume of it!

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

yea, the post-steep perfume scent is the yummiest!

Ze_Teamaker

I loved this tea. First Teavana samples I drank.

Comments

TeaLover58

I love the smell of this too. As soon as I opened the package I was hooked!

Serenity

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

yea, the post-steep perfume scent is the yummiest!

Ze_Teamaker

I loved this tea. First Teavana samples I drank.

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31