this is a GOOD jasmine tea!

i put a couple of pearls in my tiny cup and steeped for about a minute and it had unfurled!

jasmine scent is good-strong, not overpowering
jasmine taste is good-strong too. there was an almost imperceptible bitter aftertaste, will have to steep for a shorter time, maybe? still it fared better than the other jasmine i had steeped earlier and gave up on hot-steeping. the other jasmine also had that slight bitter after taste even after cold-steeping :(

this is my first jasmine pearl though so no points of comparison but this is the best jasmine i’ve had! haha

one time, i will have to steep at the same time as my other jasmines.

will update this upon re-steep <3

update: the 2nd steep normalized the flavor and i liked it the best. was able to steep about a couple times more of this goodness :)

Kasumi no Chajin

this one is on my shopping list. looking for a good pearl.

T.C.

Jasmine Pearls are all awesome

Comments

Kasumi no Chajin

this one is on my shopping list. looking for a good pearl.

T.C.

Jasmine Pearls are all awesome

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31