1st steep:
Steeped this at the same time as another Jasmine pearl which I shall not name here.

The initial aroma from the other pearl was more evident (tho the scent was stronger from this package than from the other one)

I left both teas steeping until I finished sipping them.

This Jasmine pearl had a deeper color liquor and stronger aroma. But it was not too strong for me. It was: just right!

The flavor was perfect too! I also love that it was super smooth…

Thank you Kasumi and Teavivre (samples from them arrived at the same time and Kasumi’s was a surprise! shouldve picked a different tea to sample from Teavivre, hahaha)

will report on resteeps later

170 °F / 76 °C

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31