was so busy looking for a teapot and cups at the thrift stores, and a bunch of other things that i didnt realize that i hadnt had any tea until after dinner.

my mom and i were looking around at world market and saw tasting booth for this so i had some and tho i didnt like the first irish breakfast i tried, this one was ok. good, even. (or maybe it was just coz i missed having tea today or my tastebuds are getting used to it hahaha)

liquor: dark gold
taste: strong enough that i can sip but not gulp, it was perfectly brewed by World Market
effect: enough caffeine to make me more alert

as im not a breakfastfast tea fan, i would rather buy other teas but would be happy enough to drink this again.

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31