Terri, thank you for this tea :)

It is nice to sip to this while listening to Ana Karenina (again).
After sipping, I breathe in and out and nuances i did not notice before were there! A little xylitol brings together the pleasant blend’s flavors and pushes it up to the surface.
Before the bit of sweetener, I thought this is a tea a man will like :) it is robust with a slight floweryness.
But for being robust, it does not have the strength that makes me back off from breakfast teas. This is a good tea to transition my taste buds into those and I imagine I will be liking those bolder teas in the future :)

And thanks for the sugar tip, yall! It is an interesting tea upon second glance. Im glad to have enough for more encounters with this Czar

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31