a day cannot pass without a fix. today, i killed 2 birds with one stone: tried the mocha surprise and am writing a review of it ;)

while it may not have the strength of coffee (yes, i know its an herbal!), it does have the slight bitterness so it still kinda feels like coffee. it has the caffeine feeling with none of the stuff that’s bad for you :D

there it is again! the taste that makes me smile…is it really licorice? hmmm. it also has a strong but pleasantly sweet aftertaste at the back of my mouth.

it is actually refreshing now that im sipping it after typing every few words.

now that im near the bottom of the cup, i realize that i had not strained the herbs so now i can’t finish my drink :P

next time i will try to prepare it with a whole teaspoon (i used half this time)

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31