i have not tried a lot of EGs but i think i have tried enough to tell that this is wonderful enough to top my love for Twinings Earl Grey – that has really been my quest since my first sip: to discover even tastier Earl Greys :)

so the scent: i knew just by smelling it that it was a winner. lingeringly seductive.

the flavor: bergamot strong enough to touch my heart, soft enough to make me sigh

the liquor: golden.

*i accidentally poured very slightly heated water (small refill of electric kettle after pouring) on for the second steep. poured it out immediately and drank the flavored water. nice haha.

2nd steep: still good. flavor was a little muted, maybe because of my accident or because i didnt really wait that long to pour it again. will definitely try this again in the coming days.

i am happy to have and offer this at Love is Tea to expand the horizons of those on a quest for the yummiest Earl Greys like me :)

Alphakitty

Ooh, this sounds so nice

Kasumi no Chajin

love the name!

K S

Earl Grey is what I normally load into the thermos when I break out the telescope. This sounds like an awesome version.

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

@Alphakitty & KS: it is!
@Kasumi: thanks :)

Good luck on your test!

Josie Jade

Oops, sorry, that comment was suppose to go elsewhere and for some reason I can’t delete it now?

Comments

Alphakitty

Ooh, this sounds so nice

Kasumi no Chajin

love the name!

K S

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

@Alphakitty & KS: it is!
@Kasumi: thanks :)

Good luck on your test!

Josie Jade

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31