Aroma: Attractive. I had a feeling this was gonna be a good one when I was just scooping out a sample for a swap.

Flavor: It did not disappoint! I like this and would buy it again before I run out of this.

I just want to say that my first EG Cream felt kinda weird like “Is this how it is supposed to taste?” but this one was….“Mmmmm, blueberries and cream!”

I think this is better taken while warm…tho it is still yummy after cooling down :)

GiggleGoddess

What are the steeping parameters on this one?

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

the usual…3mins @212F for blacks. longer or shorter if you desire as this one doesnt get bitter easily, the only one with weird parameters is the gynostemma. of course greens and whites are usually marked at higher temperatures than usually recommended, and some blacks benefit from 208F more than 212F esp H&S (took me a while to figure that out)

Comments

GiggleGoddess

What are the steeping parameters on this one?

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31