The first time I had it, I might not have followed the directions because I didn’t care for it so much. But my mom kept on asking me to prepare some, saying that it tasted good and so I made an effort to follow the directions this time.

The liquor is dark like a black tea’s.
The flavor is pleasant enough that my dad did not object to it. He is very particular to flavors.

The extra motivation for wanting this prepared: my mom’s friend has a friend who has cancer and I gave her a 2oz pouch of this. Later on we heard that her friend was wanting to get some more of it because it helped her to feel stronger. True story :)

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31