im not an expert in Darjeeling but ive tried a few that got astringent and i have also had some EG that easily got bitter in the steep.

this did not easily get bitter, neither was it unpleasantly astringent (at least, not that i noticed) so this is a good Darjeeling for me :)

add a lil EG flavor and yeah!

Kasumi no Chajin

I have seen Bergamot jasmines, but yet to see a Bergamot Darjeeling…might have to look for one (not for me, for a family member)

Comments

Kasumi no Chajin

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31