This is CLOVE. It smells and tastes just like real cloves!

While it is not bad, I would prefer to have this mixed with something else. I know it would be perfect for flavoring chai. And it would probably be cool with the orange flavored black tea too :)

Alphakitty

Mm, clove. I love clove all on its own, but it’s a flavor that is great for mixing! I’d suggest it with orange, cranberry or cinnamon.

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

im sure in time, i will come to love it on its own too..like i did coconut-flavored tea :D

Comments

Alphakitty

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31