Got it yesterday and actually conducted an EGC tasting last night. Almost forgot this one coz I hadn’t logged it in my catalog yet so I rushed to steep it alongside the 5 EGCs but then i realized this was not an EGC!

No matter, it tastes just as good as one. Or rather, this trumps them all in my book! Many thanks to Piccolo for the very generous sample..but I’m afraid it will not be enough for me, haha. I gotta buy more of this!

Silky – perfectly describes the beautiful taste that coursed through my tastebuds and captivated me (sigh)

order it here:

Thank you for offering a beautiful EG, Teajo Teas!

update: 2nd steep was still ok. 3rd was not quite but then again, neither were the others. maybe it was because i left them sitting too long? i noticed that with EGs they dont taste so good when cooled and actually become bitter-ish. all of them except for one….which you shall read about in my next tasting note!

Marcel Duchamp

An EGC Taste Testing sounds like a lot of fun to me! You know I love EG too. A little unrelated but Are you going to buy A&D Damn Fine Tea new EG?

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

It is fun but the “work” part of it that requires me to take it seriously takes a bit of the fun out haha. Like how it becomes a “have to do” and urgent ^^’ but yeah, still fun. Would be more fun with friends :D

I want to. Being in the permanent collection means it is good enough! But how many of it I will buy depends on the feedback. I cannot sell it here in the US but I could probly swap out some!

Thanks for asking, Marcel :)

Comments

Marcel Duchamp

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

Thanks for asking, Marcel :)

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31