drank My Morning Mate by Teavana

I think many of the notes focus on the taste of this tea, which is satisfying, but Im not sure if some of the people have focused on the pharmacology of the tea. Specifically, yerba mate contains molecules which are energizing yet without the annoying feeling of coffee, and also helps your sleep quality improve. The black tea has theaflavins which energize mentally and help resist physical and mental stress. Additionally the black tea helps to alleviate possible colds during flu season by increasing the strength of T cells in the body. Lastly, I hypothesize that because the red rooibos added to this tea is a smooth muscle relaxant that the caffeine effect may be potentiated, in addition to the stress busting effects physically and mentally of red rooibos. So this tea has three different teas that benefit you mentally and physically, yet in different ways. I bought 2.2 lbs of this one when it was on sale on boxing day, a great price.

I am an educated health professional in the cardiovascular technology field. I read information at this site primarily because I enjoy tea’s health benefits and want to maximize this so I can be healthy for a long time.

Calgary, AB