drank Yue Guang Bai by JK Tea Shop Online

Only had a sample of this so far, but when my order comes (300g of it) I think I will get properly addicted on that tea :)

Yue Guang Bai is unlike any other white tea I have ever tried. Its taste is really hard to describe mailly because for the first few steeps it is registered by totally wrong taste buds I never knew existed O_O. Meaning – the usual places on your tongue will not react to this tea at all but then the back of your throat registers sweetness and some taste that is not really a taste :) Very confusing to describe but feels really nice when drunk.

The best steeps for me were 3-4-5-6. It seems like it needs some time to really start giving what it’s got into the water. The first one – barely registers on the back of your throat, then each subsequent will develop the sweetness and taste. Oddly enough – each subsequent one has darker color. :)

Overall – a very nice tea that I suppose I will consume in unreasonable quantities. Rather cheap too :)