drank Vanilla by Adagio Teas

Like most of Adagio’s flavored black teas, the aroma was overpowering when I opened the tin, but the taste was weak. I liked it, but I would still prefer a stronger flavor.

Cofftea

Have you tried their vanilla oolong? I prefer that over this one so I was just wondering what your opinon was. I’ve been pretty impressed w/ all of their flavored oolongs I’ve tried.

Comments

Cofftea

I have recently been forcibly transplanted from Princeton, New Jersey to Burleson, Texas. I’ve been recovering from culture shock ever since. When I’m not dodging scorpions and pickup trucks, I’m a college student, drummer, lover of music and animals, Harry Potter freak, and a vegetarian. I just got a job at a bookstore, which is the perfect place for somebody like me.

Burleson, TX