Such a sweet way to start your day. Adagio’s flavored blacks are a bit too artificial for my total liking, but the vanilla masks it well.

Erin

Nice! They all seem like they’d taste good too. I wish Adagio made sample sizes of the blends, though. It’s so frustrating to spend $10 and then have it be gross. Do people buy your blends often?

Comments

Erin

I have recently been forcibly transplanted from Princeton, New Jersey to Burleson, Texas. I’ve been recovering from culture shock ever since. When I’m not dodging scorpions and pickup trucks, I’m a college student, drummer, lover of music and animals, Harry Potter freak, and a vegetarian. I just got a job at a bookstore, which is the perfect place for somebody like me.

Burleson, TX