drank Valentines by Adagio Teas

The smell of this was really amazing! I opened the tin and didn’t even need to lift it to my face to smell the sweet, savory aroma. With a smell as good as that, I really expected something spectacular. It certainly tasted good, it just wasn’t as good as the smell led me to believe. I’ll order this again, because I really did enjoy it.

This was the first tea I sampled from a large (for me) shipment I received today. I’m so excited to try the rest, so I’ll probably be logging pretty frequently, especially since I have 4 days in a row without class. Maybe I’ll taste something that will replace Golden Monkey as my favorite!

I have recently been forcibly transplanted from Princeton, New Jersey to Burleson, Texas. I’ve been recovering from culture shock ever since. When I’m not dodging scorpions and pickup trucks, I’m a college student, drummer, lover of music and animals, Harry Potter freak, and a vegetarian. I just got a job at a bookstore, which is the perfect place for somebody like me.

Burleson, TX