drank White Grapefruit by Adagio Teas

This is nice and delicate. You can definitely taste the white tea, but there’s also a hint of orange in addition to the grapefruit. Yes, it doesn’t taste exactly like grapefruit, but whatever it does taste like is very pleasant with a pinch of sweetener added.

I love my new Jumbo Cup and Saucer from Adagio, so I can’t resist showing it off (with some White Grapefruit inside, of course):

Cofftea

Gorgeous! Almost white wine colored! How long did you steep it for? I like it ~3min ish.

Erin

I think I steeped it for just around 2 minutes, maybe slightly longer. I loved the way it looked in my mug, I just couldn’t resist taking a picture : )

Comments

Cofftea

Erin

I have recently been forcibly transplanted from Princeton, New Jersey to Burleson, Texas. I’ve been recovering from culture shock ever since. When I’m not dodging scorpions and pickup trucks, I’m a college student, drummer, lover of music and animals, Harry Potter freak, and a vegetarian. I just got a job at a bookstore, which is the perfect place for somebody like me.

Burleson, TX