drank Garden Aria White Tea by Teavana

This time the tea steeped to a nice pink-orange color, unlike last time, when it looked like diluted orange juice. It was very pretty, so I wanted to share it with you. You can also play Where’s Waldo with my post-it-note stack…

This time around, I guess I got more cherry in my infuser because it wasn’t as gentle as last time. It had a warm cough syrup flavor to it, whereas last time it tasted like wonderful, light, fruity heaven. So from now on I need to be careful how much of a specific kind of fruit I get in each cup. I’ll shake the bag up better next time.

I’m not going to lower my rating, because I know that this tea is capable of being very good.

A question to Teavana enthusiasts: When Teavana puts a tea on their website for 50% off, does that mean they are discontinuing it? Because I love this stuff, and if it’s being discontinued I want to buy a big bag while I still can!

AmazonV

yes if it goes on steep sale it tends to mean it’s going out – email and ask!

Erin

Oh no! I’ve gotta get a move on then. Thanks for answering, AmazonV!

AmazonV

i hope i am wrong, but they did this to two of our favorite teas, at first i was pleased they were on sale, then when i asked why it was because tey were going to stop having them (mrs. earl grey, japanese spring cherry green and lapspang souchong)

~lauren.

Beautiful photos – wonderful color to your tea! I think I have a couple of packets of this laying about. I am going to have to steep some!

SoccerMom

Beautiful photos. I was wondering if the cup and saucer in the pic are the jumbo cup and saucer from Adagio? I have often thought about ordering it and when I go to amazon to check the price there they give some not so great reviews. It’s seems like you like yours.?

Erin

@SoccerMom – Yep, that’s the jumbo cup and saucer from Adagio. I personally love it. The saucer seems pretty durable, but the actual cup feels like it’s made of a lighter and more fragile glass. Still, I haven’t broken it in the month I’ve had it, so I’m happy with it.

SoccerMom

Thanks Erin I will go add it to my shopping cart once and for all! :))

Comments

AmazonV

yes if it goes on steep sale it tends to mean it’s going out – email and ask!

Erin

Oh no! I’ve gotta get a move on then. Thanks for answering, AmazonV!

~lauren.

SoccerMom

Thanks Erin I will go add it to my shopping cart once and for all! :))

I have recently been forcibly transplanted from Princeton, New Jersey to Burleson, Texas. I’ve been recovering from culture shock ever since. When I’m not dodging scorpions and pickup trucks, I’m a college student, drummer, lover of music and animals, Harry Potter freak, and a vegetarian. I just got a job at a bookstore, which is the perfect place for somebody like me.

Burleson, TX