drank Dawn by The Simple Leaf

It’s a rather cold and dreary day, so I’m warming up with some Dawn. Ahhh, so good.

Josh

That sounds lovely. Let me guess, your sitting next to a fire and reading a book as well?

Erin

Sitting at the kitchen table doing math work. The oven is on though, so close enough. : )

Josh

Oh wow, I was just stating what I thought would be an awesome way to drink some of that tea on the cold and dreary day your having. Your almost doing that exact thing. That’s kinda crazy.

Comments

Josh

Erin

Josh

I have recently been forcibly transplanted from Princeton, New Jersey to Burleson, Texas. I’ve been recovering from culture shock ever since. When I’m not dodging scorpions and pickup trucks, I’m a college student, drummer, lover of music and animals, Harry Potter freak, and a vegetarian. I just got a job at a bookstore, which is the perfect place for somebody like me.

Burleson, TX