drank Cream by Adagio Teas

This was from MeghannM. It smells delicious. I added some milk to this, which made it extra smooth. The tea was very dark, almost like coffee. I was expecting yuckiness like I normally get with Adagio’s flavored blacks, but this one was a pleasant surprise. I’ll definitely be making this one again. The only thing I didn’t like about it was the dryness in my mouth afterward. But other than that, I liked it a lot! Thanks MeghannM!

This was good on its own, but I also think it would would be good to add to other teas. I’m thinking of adding it to strawberry.

gmathis

I think this is one of my very favorite Adagios, too. Seems a little redundant to add cream to Cream, but it works nicely.

S

This is one the few Adagio flavored blacks I like. And yes, it is delicious mixed with strawberry tea!

Comments

gmathis

S

I have recently been forcibly transplanted from Princeton, New Jersey to Burleson, Texas. I’ve been recovering from culture shock ever since. When I’m not dodging scorpions and pickup trucks, I’m a college student, drummer, lover of music and animals, Harry Potter freak, and a vegetarian. I just got a job at a bookstore, which is the perfect place for somebody like me.

Burleson, TX