drank Vanilla Jasmine by Golden Moon Tea

Instead of buying the whole Golden Moon Sampler for $20, I purchased only those teas that I was interested in and saved $11. This was one of those teas. I love vanilla and I love jasmine, so I’d be telling a lie if I said I wasn’t excited about this one.

The smell is intensely vanilla. It’s an intensely creamy vanilla smell, like vanilla bean ice cream or the vanilla extract I use when baking cakes to decorate. The jasmine is there, but only slightly. It is tantalizing my nostrils.

This is wonderful! For a black tea, it is surprisingly light. I should mention that I’m drinking this after it has cooled down significantly; I was making some iced tea for my mother and forgot that this was waiting for me on the table. I actually don’t taste a whole lot of tea in here – it’s mainly just that extremely creamy vanilla with some jasmine on the tail end. There isn’t a whole lot to say about this. It is a very simple tea. Simple, but high quality and soothing.

Ewa

Hah! That would probably have been a better plan…but I’m a sucker for sampler sets, what can I say?

LissaMarie

I usually buy samples of teas i’m interested in too, I like that I can try more teas and it won’t hurt my pocket quite as much :)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Funny i just bought the sampler set from them yesterday and I am waiting for it. I too am a sucker for sampler sets

Erin

$20 for 32 samples is still an excellent value, so don’t be too hard on yourself!

threewhales

I like the way you think…there are several teas in the sample box that I would not be really interested in…I have yet to place my order, but soon when the cupboard thins out a bit:)

Ricky

But you might find teas you ordinary wouldn’t have liked! Like I wouldn’t have gotten the chai or the tippy earl grey, but both are pretty decent for the price.

Comments

Ewa

LissaMarie

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Erin

threewhales

Ricky

I have recently been forcibly transplanted from Princeton, New Jersey to Burleson, Texas. I’ve been recovering from culture shock ever since. When I’m not dodging scorpions and pickup trucks, I’m a college student, drummer, lover of music and animals, Harry Potter freak, and a vegetarian. I just got a job at a bookstore, which is the perfect place for somebody like me.

Burleson, TX