drank Cucumber Melon Green Tea by 52teas

I’m finally trying this iced, and I like it a lot! I’ve bumped up the rating tad. I wish I could taste more melon in this; the main flavor I’m getting is cucumber. It’s a very natural cucumber flavor though, and the hint of sweetness at the end is wonderful! I can’t tell if the sweetness is from the melon or from the sweetener I added, but whatever it is, it isn’t artificial. This is very very refreshing!

Cofftea

The sweetener might be covering up the melon… you might want to do a side by side taste test next to it unsweetened iced to find out for sure. I tried sweetening Mayan Chocolate Chai once and it dumbed down the chocolate so I can see where it might dumb down a delicate flavor like melon.

Comments

Cofftea

I have recently been forcibly transplanted from Princeton, New Jersey to Burleson, Texas. I’ve been recovering from culture shock ever since. When I’m not dodging scorpions and pickup trucks, I’m a college student, drummer, lover of music and animals, Harry Potter freak, and a vegetarian. I just got a job at a bookstore, which is the perfect place for somebody like me.

Burleson, TX