This was my free sample that came with my latest Republic of Tea catalog. The aroma is interesting… it smells like artificial peaches and… chlorine? I find that any artificial fruit flavor or smell will have a chlorinated edge to it. The steeped tea came to a lovely light orange color.

The first sip is pretty good. I’m not getting very much green tea or ginger, mostly just peach. It doesn’t taste like true peaches, but rather a peach flavored lollipop. It isn’t bad, but if you’re looking for a real peach taste, don’t get this. I’m picking up just the slightest hint of green tea in the aftertaste, so this would be a good tea for people who don’t exactly like green tea. As for the ginger… I can’t find it at all. Darn. Still, this is decent.

Meghann M

Exciting to hear a new catalog is out :) I love getting their samples in the mail!

Caitlin

republic of tea free samples are awesome

Comments

Meghann M

Caitlin

republic of tea free samples are awesome

I have recently been forcibly transplanted from Princeton, New Jersey to Burleson, Texas. I’ve been recovering from culture shock ever since. When I’m not dodging scorpions and pickup trucks, I’m a college student, drummer, lover of music and animals, Harry Potter freak, and a vegetarian. I just got a job at a bookstore, which is the perfect place for somebody like me.

Burleson, TX