It’s Back! I’m currently taste testing the latest batch of the Pancake Breakfast Tea. It’s been out of stock from our permanent collection for a couple of months (Yeah, I know! I’ve been behind!) but it’s been reblended and it’s been added to the website!

Whenever we get this back in stock, I’m so happy to have it back in my stash that it seems to disappear almost as soon as I have it back – and this time around, I think it’s even better than I remember – because I’ve been listening (well, reading) what the Steepsterites have been saying about it so I altered the recipe just slightly to give it more of a pancake-y flavor – but without taking away from the maple-y goodness.

Yummy!

52Teas offers you high-quality, hand-crafted, small batch artisan tea blends – a new flavor every week!

<><><>

Full Disclosure: The individual operating this UserID is the Mad Tea Artist who creates these blends every week. I’m aka LiberTEAS. I took over the 52Teas brand from Frank of Southern Boy Teas. I’m keeping both accounts active at the present time because I still have some tea reviews to post and I didn’t think that I should do that as 52Teas!

Vancouver, Washington