drank Raspberry Mojito by DAVIDsTEA

When I tried this hot, it had an underlying flavor that I didn’t enjoy. Maybe it was whatever flavor they put in there to evoke alcohol. Once it cooled, however, it was quite nice. I was drinking it at the same time as blackberry blizzard, and their flavors are kind of similar. Next time I make this one, I’ll add some mint to it because I love mint and fruit together, and I would’ve loved to see a mint flavor in this. As it is, it’s a decent fruit blend at room temperature. Similar to other teas of the same brand.

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect