drank Rooibos Almond by Adagio Teas

Definitely one of Adagio’s better rooibos teas. I ordered all their teas that had almond in the title, and as this one is caffeine-free, it’s the one that’s gotten absolutely demolished. Rooibos and almond flavors both come through pretty strong, and the second steep is just as tasty. I may order more of this, but I have a different sealed rooibos almond tea, so we’ll see which comes out the winner!

Steepster is glitching for me, so I can only access it using my laptop, which I don’t use very often, so I unfortunately will not be as active on here as I prefer to be.

I’m an event planner who always has two mugs of tea beside me. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, hiking, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, and listening to podcasts.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, anything rooibos-related.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though! Let me know if you’re interested in a swap!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect