drank Just Peachy by DAVIDsTEA

Peach iced tea is so refreshing, so I picked up two oz of this tea with that in mind. The first day, I tried a mug hot, and it was plenty good, but I could picture how much better it would be cold. It smells a lot like David’s other peach flavored teas, but I think I like this one more. Cold, it’s so peachy and sweet. I actually had to add in a little water because it was too strong at first. Anyway, I look forward to making a nice big pitcher or two of this to have cold one day soon.

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect