drank Vanilla Bean Macaron by Tazo®

Hmm it’s difficult to pin down my feelings on this tea. It tastes generically desserty. I enjoy the tingly feeling the licorice gives my tongue. The flavor isn’t unpleasant, but it’s slightly musty and indistinct. I think I have two boxes of this one, so I’ll be sharing most of it with my family. The vanilla is tasty, but there’s also a hint of artificiality that hurts this blend. I sort of like it, but I wouldn’t buy it again.

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect