drank Kona Pineapple by Adagio Teas

I didn’t love the Teavana tea that this one is replicating, so I was hesitant to try this one, but it’s nice to have a lighter fruity option. I like hibiscus, but I don’t want every blend to contain hibiscus. The flavor is sweet but not overly sweet. I think the lemongrass and pineapple go very well together, but there’s not quite enough flavor. It’s a bit plain, but a lot lighter and less artificial than the Teavana version. Even with extra leaf, it’s not really strong enough. August Uncommon’s Big Easy is definitely still my favorite pineapple blend. This one just makes me wish I were drinking that one!

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect