Finally trying the last tea from my November order. I crushed the cardamom pod to make sure I got the flavor in my infuser. To be honest, cardamom is the main flavor. Other than that it’s just the tea which isn’t the tastiest of white teas. The first time I oversteeped it, and it was very sour/bitter, and this second time it’s better, but I still wouldn’t call it good. I wish I could taste the almond or bergamot! It’s just boring.

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect