drank Acid Drop by 52teas

This is another tea where I felt that the base was taking too much attention away from the other flavors (though I acknowledge that many people prefer the opposite in a tea). A lighter green or white would have been much better. I do like the citrus flavor that was used. This one gets bitter pretty easily. I made it with much cooler water the second time, which made it not bitter, but also didn’t allow the citrus flavor enough time to infuse. This one just isn’t balanced to my tastes.

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect