Not a tea I would have chosen for myself, but I’m happy to try it as part of my mystery bag. The primary flavor is jasmine. Honestly, that’s the only flavor I taste. The tea I have in my other mug is also jasmine (accidentally) so I’m able to compare them directly. I don’t mind jasmine, but it’s not something I’d drink more than about once a year. So anyway, this tea is good, but not that suited to my tastes. I would have liked to be able to taste some of the berry. I do like it better than pure jasmine since the other teas soften the flavor a bit at least.

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect