drank Awake English Breakfast by Tazo

I’m almost finished with all the teabags in my stash! The boxes take up a lot of space, so it feels good to get them out. Anyway, this tea is more pleasant than its rating would lead you to believe. It’s essentially what you’d think of when you think English breakfast tea. It’s malty and lighter than some (though I also brewed it at a low temperature for a short amount of time). I wouldn’t seek this out, but it’s not a bad time.

tea-sipper

Of course if they are wrapped teas, you can cram them into other boxes of wrapped teas…

AJRimmer

That’s what I do! I just prefer to have very few total boxes :P

tea-sipper

OH okay… doing that definitely conserves some space for me. I don’t have TOO many teabags left anyway.

Comments

tea-sipper

AJRimmer

That’s what I do! I just prefer to have very few total boxes :P

tea-sipper

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect