We’ve never lived near a Trader Joe’s, so whenever we visited a town that had one, we’d always stock up on everything, including this tea. We’d absolutely demolish pitcher after pitcher of it iced. Unfortunately, they stopped carrying it a few years ago, and I saved my last bag to have on a special day. It’s just as good as I remembered. I’ll miss it so much! I’ve had a lot of honeybush and rooibos, but for some reason this one makes the best iced tea. It’s so smooth and sweet and truly different from other blends. I’ve been meaning to email them and see where this tea is sourced from, but I keep forgetting.

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect