drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

I really love their caramel corn flavor, so I had to try this one before it leaves forever. I brewed it at a low temperature even though the green tea in there is basically non-existent. The flavor is mostly popcorn. It’s tasty! I only got one bag of it, and I think that’s enough since the flavor profile is similar to any genmaicha, and that’s easy enough to find. It makes a tasty second brew as well. I definitely prefer the caramel corn flavor since it has more going on, but I’m enjoying this as well.

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect