drank berry creme compote by Adagio

I don’t often reorder teas, but I enjoyed this one so much last spring that I ordered a 3 oz bag of it when it reappeared this year. I love creamy berry teas. I’d compare this one to Bird & Blend’s Eton Mess (I drank them side by side because drinking one made me in the mood to have the other as well). I prefer it at room temperature so you can really appreciate the creaminess along with the soft berry flavor. It’s a flavor that lingers in your mouth that you don’t want to cover up.

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect