This is what I like in a black tea. I love making lattes, but I really appreciate a black tea that doesn’t need it. The base is light and tasty. The flavoring is rather light as well, but so are the spices in snickerdoodles, so that’s not a problem. I wouldn’t say the flavor actually matches snickerdoodles, more like a gently spiced tea. I overbrewed it the second time in the hopes of squeezing some more flavor out, and it made it a little bitter, but it was still very drinkable.

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect