drank Stress Less by Lipton

Picked up a bag of this at a hotel in Amarillo. The main flavor is a gentle lavender supported by a chamomile base. I don’t taste any cinnamon, which is fine because I didn’t want it in this blend. It didn’t need sugar. It was just pleasant and gentle. I’d drink this again, but I wouldn’t seek it out. I had it at room temperature at the office when I realized I forgot my loose leaf for the day.

Steepster is glitching for me, so I can only access it using my laptop, which I don’t use very often, so I unfortunately will not be as active on here as I prefer to be.

I’m an event planner who always has two mugs of tea beside me. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, hiking, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, and listening to podcasts.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, anything rooibos-related.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though! Let me know if you’re interested in a swap!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect