drank Blueberry Shake by DAVIDsTEA

I haven’t liked most other blueberry DT blends, so I didn’t have high expectations for this one. I made it before work with the intention of putting it in the fridge to drink when I got home. Instead, the scent was so amazing that I took two teas to work that day. It tastes like a blueberry cake. It’s so sweet and bakey. It’s really, super good. And I cold brewed the leftover leaves for 24 hours, and they made a delicious resteep as well.

Steepster is glitching for me, so I can only access it using my laptop, which I don’t use very often, so I unfortunately will not be as active on here as I prefer to be.

I’m an event planner who always has two mugs of tea beside me. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, hiking, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, and listening to podcasts.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, anything rooibos-related.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though! Let me know if you’re interested in a swap!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect