drank Darjeeling by Ahmad Tea

Steeped for 5:45, I was busy in the background but pulled the bag out as soon as I realized how long it had been.

This was a light, gold, aromatic tea which is exactly what you would expect from a nice, inexpensive Darjeeling tea. It has delicate black tea notes with a nice tannin and astringency that coats the tongue. It was bitter but with no initial bite, probably caused by my oversteeping.

The mouthfeel offers some sweetness, and a near apricot fruity note. Really pleasant and especially for the price.

I have heard to only steep this tea for a few minutes instead of a handful, I look forward to trying it on a lower steep time but even now at first cup it is a solid and delicious unique tea.

Flavors: Apricot, Bitter, Sweet, Tannic

190 °F / 87 °C 5 min, 45 sec 2 g 10 OZ / 295 ML

I enjoy many tasty things in life. Getting back into tea as I am trying to wean off of coffee for regular consumption and maintain a more healthy lifestyle.

Also enjoyed are all of the historical implications of tea culture, and teas of the world.
Take a moment to meditate with a cup in hand, and our world will seem clearer when the last sip leaves your cup!

My rating system is in honor of K.S.

90-100 Stellar, to be displayed proudly if shared with guests. Or just a tea that hits its mark well.
80-90 I enjoy this tea a lot, would purchase and drink it. Fine if it lives in the pantry
70-80 Above Average, would drink it and probably still buy if the mood struck me.
50-70 Average, I would still drink it when available.
0-50 I don’t care for this tea, and have no desire to care for it.

Florida