I’d never had jasmine tea before I picked this one up. The jasmine is relatively strong compared to others I’ve since tried, but there are days where I just want to drink a cup of flowers! :D I suspect it’s a green tea since it brews a medium amber color. Relatively smooth. If the water is too hot, it can get bitter. I usually don’t take the tea bag out at all when I’m drinking it, so it can steep for up to ten minutes sometimes. :) I love the smell, love the flavor!

Flavors: Jasmine

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more

I discovered my love of tea in college, in Oregon, where nearly constant rain and clouds and fog demand some sort of warm, cuddly beverage.

Since moving back to Idaho, where seasons actually exist, my adoration for tea has bordered on obsession. I like a variety of teas depending on my mood and the alignment of the planets. I’m pretty sure my love of tea saved my life after coming home from the deep freezer with hypothermia day after day. ;)

I am recently married, and my next project is convincing my husband that instant Lipton iced tea does not count as tea. ;)

North Idaho