drank Luscious Watermelon by DAVIDsTEA

Taste of summer is right.

Just re-stocked this in my cupboard and made myself a cup in celebration of my favourite cans now full of tea once again! I can taste the honeydew and watermelon here for sure. Not too sure about the carrot and apple but by the looks of this tea I’m sure they must be in there somewhere :)
This tea is delicious hot or cold and I honestly don’t know which I prefer – hot in the winter (about -25 here at the moment) and cold in the summer. This one’s been a part of my permanent collection since I discovered it and I definitely recommend it!

Hope everyone had a great holiday :)