I could just smell this and be happy I’m sure.

Oh yum. A great combo of coconut, vanilla, and black tea makes this one delicious.

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

I wonder if my stash of this is stale… my friend told me it smelled like cat pee and now when I sniff it it just doesn’t smell delicious at all anymore :/

LMAO oh man i’m sorry this image just made me crack up “my friend told me it smelled like cat pee…me i just think it’s not delicious anymore” :)

It used to be one of my favorites! I’m hoping it’s just stale, lol

Comments

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

It used to be one of my favorites! I’m hoping it’s just stale, lol

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada