drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

Nothing like a little Lime Gelato to start off what promises to be a crazy Monday.

The lovely lady who packaged up what seemed like a million samples at DavidsTea yesterday convinced me to try this one. Lime isn’t usually something I gravitate towards but I’m actually quite excited to try it.

And success! Tastes just like it smells. Delish! I’m loving the yogurt taste with the apple. Definitely a treat tea for me but that warrants having it around all the time. I may upgrade this one to my permanent collection.

Update: Ahh, even better when it’s slightly cooled!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada