drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

Off to DavidsTea again today to get 50g of Lime Gelato. Well they were out of Lime Gelato but I left with a bunch more 10g samples ah! So bad, yet so good haha. I’m just steeping Cookie Dough now.

Yep, like liquid cookie dough (but not overpoweringly sweet). I’m tasting the the chocolate for sure and surprisingly whatever nut taste is in there isn’t turning me off this tea. Another great one from DavidsTea.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada